Posts from — February 2011
1) Save it as a JPEG and enjoy a festive desktop background.
2) All you busy mamas out there, just print out this cute template, cut them out and your kiddo has adorable Valentine’s for their classmates.
3) Create tags to be used on mini-Valentine’s treat bags and share with your colleagues. You’ll be everyone’s best friend in the office on Monday.
4) Use the graphic as an embellishments on a Valentine’s day themed scrapbook page or handmade greeting card. An affordable option!!
5) Print a few copies on cardstock, cut each square, then string together with twine and create an adorable Valentine’s Day banner.
Click here to download the PDF!
February 10, 2011 No Comments
We’ve discovered a new tool to follow all of our favorite bloggers! Check it out and follow Embellish by clicking the link below!
February 7, 2011 No Comments
Elle’s Studio is one of my absolute favorite place to shop!! Their journaling tags are super cute and fun. I’ve used their calendar month tags in our 2011 Monthly Flip Calendar and their birthday tags in our 6×6 pre-made birthday fun album. I have a stash of really cute tags that I can’t wait to use in some baby books, also!!
Check out this Elle’s Studio blog post with instructions on how to download this FREE tag and recipe card… Love it!!
February 3, 2011 1 Comment
Our January crop night at Michaels was really successful. I thought I’d highlight my favorite little cropper of the night, Claire! She was an awesome scrapbooker and such a sweetie-pie. She taught me how to make really fabulous drawings and cute cards… Looking forward to Bonny and Claire joining our crop night again in the future!!
Here are a few samples of her work:
She taught me how to make really beautiful flowers – check out “mine” AKA: Claire’s and “yours” AKA: Beckys! And, the front of the card says: “I like you.” then the inside says “I really really like you” — how cute is she?!!?
February 2, 2011 No Comments